Reflect Energy installations are carried out by some of the most reputable companies in the industry including sister company J Brand.
Established in 1933 and with over 100 directly employed engineers spread throughout the UK, J Brand is also a registered MCS installer.
Underpinned by the ‘my customer, my responsibility’ ethos, J Brand is established as one of the most trusted installers in the country.
What should I ask to ensure I get a good installer?
The Solar PV industry has evolved very quickly in a very short space of time. When you are installing something on your roof with a 25 year pay back it is important to work with a reputable installer with a proven track record.
Make sure you ask any installer:
• If they are Certified under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS). If they are not you will not be able to claim Feed-in Tariff payments.
• How long have they been established and how long have they been installing Solar PV.
• Ask for references and case studies.
• Ensure the final handover includes all the manuals, brochures warranties and certifications for the system. Ask to see a sample ‘Handover Document’.
• What after-installation services that are offered and what they cost.
While price is important, do not compare installers on cost alone; the cheapest may not be the most appropriate.